Baked Squash & Apples
- 1 (20oz) package of Simple Beginnings cut butternut squash
- 2 large apples – cored, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup cold butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut squash into bite sized pieces.
- Place squash and sliced apples in a 7”x11” baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients to make topping and sprinkle over squash and apples.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until squash is tender. Uncover during last 10 minutes to brown topping (or place under broiler for a few minutes).
Recipe also available on Simple Beginnings Butternut Squash packages