Mini Quiches with Spinach and Ham
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion - diced
- 8 ounces ham - diced
- 2 handfuls Simple Beginnings Baby Spinach - chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese - shredded
- 1 cup 1% milk
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan and add onion. Sauté for 5 minutes then add ham and spinach. Continue to cook on medium/high heat until liquid is absorbed. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, egg whites, Swiss cheese and milk.
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin by buttering the bottom and sides of each muffin cup. Pour egg mixture in muffin cups filling each 3/4’s of the way. Drop a spoonful of the ham and spinach mixture on top of each one.
- Bake quiches for 25 minutes until beginning to brown. Cool on rack for 5 minutes.
Simple and delicious!
Chef Linda ~ A good life deserves great food…