Roasted Butternut Squash with Thyme
Total Time: 45 minutes Serves: 4
- 1 package of Simple Beginnings cubed butternut squash
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme (or 1 tablespoon dried thyme)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a casserole dish or baking sheet, add the butternut squash and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Top with the thyme.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring the squash once halfway through cooking.
This side dish .
Simple and Delicious!
Chef Linda ~ A good life deserves great food...