Crunchy Salad Hummus Wrap
- Homemade hummus – see below
- Whole wheat or spinach wraps
- 1 (11oz) package of Simple Beginnings Spring Mix
- 1 small red onion - thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber – thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot - shredded
- Assemble wraps one at a time. Lay out a wrap and add a 1/4 cup hummus to the middle of wrap. Add 2 handfuls of spring mix, sprinkle on some red onion, cucumbers and carrots. Season with salt and pepper and fold the wrap together, wrapping the sides into the middle and rolling it up. Simply change up the wrap by using different combinations of baby greens and vegis.
Add all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- 1 (15.5oz) can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons water
- 4 dashes sriracha sauce (or hot sauce)
Simple and delicious!
Chef Linda ~ A good life deserves great food…