Baby Spinach and Tomato Omelet
Total time: 16 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Simple Beginnings Baby Spinach, leaves torn
- 1 tbs. grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbs. diced Roma tomatoes
- Cooking spray or olive oil
- In a bowl, add the 2 eggs and beat well. Stir in the Simple Beginnings Baby Spinach and parmesan cheese. Season mix with onion powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat a small skillet with cooking spray or olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add the egg mixture and cook for about 3 minutes, until partially set. Sprinkle on cheddar cheese and the diced tomato. Flip or fold with a spatula and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat and continue cooking another 2 to 3 minutes, or until desired.