Potato Salad with Arugula
- 3 pounds small red potatoes (or gourmet mini potatoes)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar (can use sherry vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/4 cup red onion – finely chopped
- 1 (5oz) package of Simple Beginnings Baby Arugula
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold water. Bring to a boil and cook on medium heat until tender, approximately 15 minutes. Remove potatoes from water and let cool slightly.
- In the meantime, in a large bowl, combine the extra virgin olive oil, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, lemon, garlic and onion, whisk to mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut warm potatoes in half or quarters and add to the bowl with the dressing. Add the arugula and toss all together until mixed well. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Simple and delicious!
Chef Linda ~ A good life deserves great food...